Midwest Burners event participants with cameras agree they will:
- Respect other participants’ privacy and ask for permission BEFORE shooting.
- Not distribute imagery that violates personal privacy (eg. nudity, illegal acts).
- Not use media in any promotional or commercial manner without express written permission.
- Remove images from distribution if requested.
- While Burning Man supports the right of participants to express themselves using cameras and document their experiences, extra consideration must be taken to ensure the privacy of all participants is protected and media is used in a way that upholds our community principle of decommodification.
- Oh, and don’t be a creeper!
Download Photo Consent Form