Skip to content
MWB event participants with cameras agree they will:
- Respect other participants’ privacy ask for permission BEFORE shooting.
- Not distribute imagery that violates personal privacy (eg. nudity, illegal acts).
- Not use media in any promotional or commercial manner with express written permission
- Remove images from distribution if requested.
- While Burning Man supports the right of participants to express themselves using cameras and document their experiences, extra consideration must be taken to ensure the privacy of all participants is protected and media is used in a way that upholds our community principal of decommodification.
- Oh, and don’t be a creeper!